Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI with White Truffle aroma (250ml)
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI infused with Tuber Magnatum. This very aromatic balsamic vinegar with a bittersweet touch, is made with grapes of the Italian variety Lambrusco and Trebbiano, and is infused with white truffle collected in the Piedmont region.
The integration of the bittersweet vinegar with the aromatic complexity of the White Truffle makes an exclusive and versatile product that allows us to enjoy the truffle with all kinds of gastronomy and during all seasons of the year.
Highly recommended for steamed vegetables, salads and creams.
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI
- Glucose-fructose syrup
- Thickeners (corn starch, xanthan gum)
- Dehydrated White Truffle (Tuber Magnatum Pico) (0.1%).
- Appearance: liquid, quite viscous.
- Color: dark brown, shiny.
- Aroma: characteristic, acetic with notes of white truffle.
- Taste: bittersweet with notes of white truffle.
Storage temperature and conditions:
14ºC - 30ºC in closed container. Avoid thermal shocks. Store in a cool, dry place without large temperature variations. Protect from sunlight.
Allergens and GMOs
The product is free of GMOs (European Regulations 1829/2003 and 1830/2003 and their subsequent modifications).The product contains sulphites (European Regulation 1169/2011 and its subsequent amendments).
Useful life:2 years
Format:250ml glass bottle.